1. What does”ECOCABLES”mean?
“ECO”means friendly, green, environmental, and good. And”ECOCABLES”meansfriendly, green, good, rohs, reach compliant cables and wire harness.
2. What is essential in order to get a wire harness quote?
Drawing of wire harness.
3. If customer doesn’t have a drawing, what else solution in order to get a quote?
Descriptions, or picture, or sample, or a draft will help much.
4. What is price terms?
Generally, EXW and FOB is our price terms.
5. What is payment terms?
6. How long is the lead time?
Generally, 7-10 days upon receipt of payment.
7. Ecocables use”equivalent (replacement)”or original connector?
It depends on customer. Generally speaking,price of original connector is more expensive and lead time is longer than the ones of”equivalent”.
8. Does every piece of wire harness is tested before shipment?
9. How about freight?
It depends on customer. But we have good discount with our logistics supplier. Freight can be prepaid or collect.
10.What connector supplier Ecocables cooperate with?
MOLEX, JST, JAE, TYU, TYCO, and some local connector suppliers.
11.What is payment method?
Customer can make a payment to ur company bank account. Besides, Paypal and western union is welcomed too for small amount.
12. How can I make sure the cargo is going to be produced is correct?
Frist, ECOCABLES engineering draiwng will be sent to customer to verfify before production. Second, first piece will be made, which can be taken pictures or sent directly to customer to verrify before production.
13. If I want to visit Ecocables,what shold I do?
Pls advise ECOCABLES sales in advance about visit scheduel. Shenzhen ariport and Guangzhou Airport are near to our company, which is located in Dongguan.
14. There is a problem if I want to communicate with Ecocables sales in person?
There will be no problem as ECOCABLES sales speak fluent English.
15.What international standards Ecocables passes?
ROHS, REACH, ISO 9001:2008