HF Taxi Meter Cables For Automotive Electronics A2211H-2*13P HSG
Compliant:聽ISO9001:2008; ROHS; Reach; HF
Payment terms:聽TT; western union; paypal; L/C
Lead time: 10-15 days
Package: water-proof PE bag inside, carton outside
Delivery method: air shipment; sea shipment; UPS; FEDEX; DHL
- How to order
Taxi Meter Cables For Automotive Electronics With A2211H-2*13P HSG
1. Wire A1, A2: UL2725 28AWG(TS7/0.127*0.9*1PR(HD-PE)+TS7/0.127*0.9*2C+AL+D(7/0.127)+B(TS16/4/0.1)OD4.0 BLACK
2. Wire B: UL1061 24AWG GREEN, PURPLE, WHITE
3. Wire C: UL1061 24AWG BLACK
4. Housing: A2211H-2*13P
5. Terminal: A2211-TPE-A
6. Keywords: Taximetro Wiring Harness
8. High quanlity & reasonable price
9.100% open & short & miswire testing
10. All materials are RoHS compliant
More Available Connectors: 聽 聽聽
A taximeter is a mechanical or electronic device installed in taxicabs and auto rickshaws that calculates passenger fares based on a combination of distance travelled and waiting time. Its shortened form, “taxi”, is also a metonym for the hired cars that use them.
Why choose us? 聽
1. We have good long-term business cooperation relationship with many famous connector brands, such as MOLEX, TYCO, JAE, JAM, YEONHO, JST, TYU, etc, which makes it Cost-effective and faster delivery.
2. We have various kinds of wires to choose from, UL PVC single-core wire, silicone wire, teflon wire, Halogen free wire, multi-core cable, flat cable etc. All of them are ROHS, Reach, UL certified to meet the needs of export.
3. Our Product prototyping services.
4. Excellent service
Customer鈥檚 inquiry will be replied within 8 hours. During the whole period, from inquiry to shipment, there will be professional foreign trade sales who keep clients informed of order status all the time.
5. Various shipment methods
We always get prepaid freight discount from our logistics supplier for our shipment, UPS, DHL, FEDEX, Air shipment, sea shipment.
1. You send us the order.
2. We send you corresponding Proforma invoice.
3. You can pay to our HK company account or paypal account or western union account and send us TT copy.
4. We make drawing and you confirm our drawing.
5. We make you sample to confirm ( if necessary).
6. We start mass production.
7. You advise shipping instruction and pay freight ( if you would like freight to be prepaid).
8. We provide AWB tracking number.
9. You receive cargo and give us feedback ( if any).